Tuesday 26 March 2013

Shiro Lolita Photoshoot!



I just got some wonderful images back from POSE studio, who were holding a special "Shoot Off" event, this event meant that if you paid £5 you would have a spot to be photographed at the studio. One of my very best friends Sayuri Standing photographs there, so I made sure to have her shoot me at the studio as she's photographed me before and she always makes sure that the lighting and editing are perfect. POSE are generally a great studio, all the photographers are friendly and not creepy, plus a lot of effort goes into editing.
The outfit I decided for the shoot was in Shiro Lolita style, my dress was a Cat Window print from Putamayo (one of my favourite Japanese brands), with simple white tights and my Vivienne WestwoodxMelissa winged sandals. The headbow is from Baby, the Stars Shine Bright, as was the parasol, and I also wore a chocomint two way fluffy star clip and an adorable pastel bear clip from Now, Voyager.
The shoot was very fun and relaxed, as I am used to working with Sayuri and I think she knows how to photograph me, I joked with her that the way she took photographs of my face you can barely tell I have bunny teeth  O(≧∇≦)O
It's a shame as i've since sold that dress so this images made me feel really nostalgic!


 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment