Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Tokyo Dark Castle event at Christon Cafe!



The events at Christon cafe are usually pretty unusual. The first one I went to was on Halloween and was absolutely terrifying, there were clowns with chainsaws, mudmonsters trying to grab you and "dolls" in cages wearing only nipple tassles that jump out at you as you walk by, that was only walking in to the venue too, Inside I got to watch Ayabie perform and ride a gimp around the dance floor -




Alas there was no gimp to step on this time, but there was an array of gothic style pole dancers and many obscure performances; such as an angel and demon having a sword fight, and a man seemingly covered in hemorrhoids having a fit on the stage. Of course there were Visual Kei bands playing and I was extremely excited to see Kaya and Velvet Eden perform.
Kaya performed beautifully, I didn't know his voice was that operatic in person and had a back up singer he named his little "bakemono"for extra fan service <3 He was dressed in an all-black Victorian outfit with a veil.

Velvet Eden comprised of the singer and guitarist only. The guitarist was absolutely beautiful and wore a long leather jacket, which he removed partway through the performance revealing a corset, with his nipples peeking out!
The singer wasn't so much nosebleed inducing as he was a lot older and wore long black gloves with claws and a PVC crouch pouch and stockings. This kind of event meant that no-one even batted an eyelid at that outfit though >-<



 The event was a little expensive but worth every yen due to the bands, performances and fashion. There were also a lot of cool stalls that sold fashion accessories and odd items like dead things in jars. One stall was randomly selling a whole dead bat!

There was also a fashion show by the designer Takuya Angel, which was a mix of cyber punk and traditional Japanese fashion. I will add photos later~

The drinks were also super super strong, so by the end of the event everyone was either super merry or passing out, I saw a lot of sleeping people on the way to the toilet. All in all I can't wait for the next event, my outfit for that day was of course Gothic and Vampire inspired.

My outfit was from Closet Child and the rose brooch was from Surface Spell, the laced bunny headpiece I actually picked up from Donquixote!



I can't wait to play again, especially in Gothic clothes. It feels weird not in Hime, but then it makes me more inclined to do devilish things.

Fufufufufufufufufufu.



Oh and as this fits with the Gothic theme, I just received some photos back from the photoshoot I did in Harajuku. For that shoot I was wearing Glavil, it was pretty rainy so my hair was completely destroyed, the vending machine looks good though!



2 comments:

  1. You haven't posted in awhile, i hope everything is ok! It's sad that silver shut down her blog, i really hope the same doesn't happen to you ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just downloaded iStripper, and now I can watch the best virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete