Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Shinjuku Girl's parties!


There has been a lot of people saying that Gyaru fashion is dying lately, with the trends becoming softer and magazines such as Ageha and Egg closing down. That hasn't stopped us from embracing and  experimenting in the fashion though! I actually only started getting in to Gyaru fashion when I arrived in Japan and started hanging out with Emi, so I am sad that I missed such a great era for the fashion and caught it in its final stages.
Nonetheless, I have a great group of friends who love the fashion and whom I meet with in Shinjuku!




 Moving to a foreign country can feel lonely at times, but it can also make you make good friends quickly, I feel so thankful moving here because I have met some truly awesome people.

No comments:

Post a Comment